Required elementary (K-5)
SCHEDULED Assessment Conferences -August 27, 28, 29 (30-60 minutes)
Families will receive a call in early August to schedule an appointment for one of these dates. If you have not received a call to set up your appointment, please call the office 651-289-6120.
Optional secondary (6-10) DROP IN Assessment Conferences -August 27, 28, 29 from 8:00-3:00
Any student in grades 6-10 who stops in to school for an individual reading assessment will receive a STEP Academy water bottle.
K-12 Open House
August 30th from 5:00-8:00PM
- Drop off school supplies from the enclosed grade level list (enclosed)
- Pick up schedule & Family Handbook
- Fill out family lunch questionnaire
- Check in with the transportation department if you have questions
- Receive 2017-2018 Standardized Test Scores (if available for your child’s grade level)
- Find classrooms & meet teachers
School starts September 4 at 7:30AM
We look forward to seeing everyone!